KEY REASONS TO EXHIBIT
- INMEX China is the largest and most established marine and offshore exhibition in the South China region.
- INMEX China 2016 had 527 participating companies and brands from over 20 countries, and attracted more than 11,720 quality trade visitors.
- China’s marine industry accounted for almost 10% of the country’s GDP in 2016, and the total marine output volume of 2020 is projected to be double than the volume of 2010.
- Guangzhou City is presently one of the most important manufacturing centers and most dynamic centres for foreign trade in the world, in a strategic location linking China and the ASEAN counties.
- Guangzhou Port is one of the busiest seaports in the world. In 2016, the port processed 544 million metric tons of cargo and 18.86 million containers, ranking sixth in the world.
- National pavilions will feature traditional maritime “powerhouses”. Past country pavilions featured in INMEX China 2016 include China, Korea, Singapore, the Netherlands and Norway.
- Most of the major CSSC and CSIC shipyards in South China will participate at INMEX China 2018 as both exhibitors and buyers.
- Established and strong support from national and international industry associations such as
- China Association of the National Shipbuilding Industry
- China Society of Naval Architects and Maritime Engineers
- The People’s Government of Guangzhou Municipality
- Guangzhou Economic & Information Commission
- Bureau of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation of Guangzhou Municipality
- Guangdong Association of Shipbuilding Industry
- Baltic and International Maritime Council
- China State Building Corporation
- International Harbour Masters Association
and many more
- Strong media coverage by local and international TV channels, websites, magazines, trade publications and newspapers. Pre-event marketing efforts will feature direct mailers, public relations, email marketing, social media networks, media and association partners and others to attract your target buyers and visitors.
- INMEX China 2018 is not just an exhibition, but this trademark maritime event will also feature Conferences, Shipyard Visits, B2B Meetings and Networking Events to help maximize your business opportunities.
Click here book a stand to book your booth space now to secure prime locations.