- Shipyard Site Visit
Guided tours to selected shipyards in the Guangzhou region will be conducted the following day after the exhibition. The shipyards visits will be the perfect opportunity to meet the shipyard owners/buyers as well as tour the locations onsite. These visits will provide a general view of shipyards in the South China region and are favourable to build business relationships.
- B2B Business Meetings
The B2B Business Meetings program provides a unique chance for international and local procurement decision makers/buyers to explore possible business ventures and networking opportunities at the event.
Through a process of pre-qualification, buyers will most certainly meet their most suitable suppliers/partners according to their specific requirements.
- Industry Networking Reception
This feature is an exciting and effective way to meet leading industry leaders, decision makers & corporate financiers, providing the opportunity to network, discuss investment opportunities and create joint venture partnerships.
- Conference Program
Main Forum of the Conference:
- China Shipbuilding Industry Development Policies During the “13th Five-Year”
- Global Shipping and Ships Market Analysis in 2017
- The Future Development of Ship Financial Leasing
- Turning Crisis into Opportunities, Actively Adjusting to the Ship Market Change and Promoting Industrial Transformation and Upgrading
- The reading of “China Made 2015—-Energy Equipment Implementation Plan”
Sub-sessions of the Conference
- The Intelligent Manufacturing of Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering Conference 2016
- The Advanced Maritime Materials Application Development Conference 2016
- The 2nd Ocean Engineering Technology Development Forum
- The 4th Green Shipbuilding Technology Summit Forum
- The Hot Spot Discussion Panel of Ship Form Development Trend and Market Outlook
- The Luxury Cruise Interior Design Symposium 2016
- The Ship Repair Symposium 2016
- Admission to the Conference is free, no registration is required.
- All the sessions will be presented in Chinese only, no interpretation will be provided.
- The conference topics and speakers are subject to change by the Organisers without further notice.
- Venue and time may be subject to change, and any changes will be ultimately announced at the exhibition site