10 KEY REASONS TO EXHIBIT
- INMEX Vietnam is the largest and most established marine and offshore exhibition in Vietnam
- INMEX Vietnam 2015 had 620 participating companies and brands from over 20 countries, and attracted more than 7,122 quality trade visitors.
- With the government’s support and private businesses’ investments amounting up to USD1-1.5 billion by the year 2020 in the maritime industry in Vietnam, this sector is set to develop and grow rapidly.
- Numerous trade deals are projected to be signed between Vietnam and other countries in the coming years. However, as the number and capacity of ports are considered insufficient for the current economic growth, the prospects for growth and expansion in the maritime industry is enormous
- Most of the major shipyards in Vietnam region like Triyards, SEAS and Vinashin will participate at INMEX Vietnam 2017 as both exhibitors and buyers.
- National pavilions will feature traditional maritime “powerhouses” like China, Germany, Korean, Norway, Russia, Singapore and The Netherlands.
- Strong support from local government bodies and industry associations such as (Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Industry & Trade, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Netherlands Maritime Technology, Norwegian Maritime Exporters, Society of Maritime Industries (SMI) and many more. )
- The shipbuilding industry in Vietnam is ranked 5th globally. The Vietnamese government has pledged to invest in this industry to increase the output capacity and raise technology levels.
- Strong media coverage by local and international TV channels, websites, magazines, trade publications and newspapers. Pre-event marketing efforts will feature direct mail, public relations, email marketing, social networks, media and association partners and others to attract your target buyers and visitors.
- INMEX Vietnam 2017 is not limited to an exhibition, but it will feature also Conferences, Shipyard Visits, Technical Seminars, B2B Meetings and Networking Events to help maximize your business opportunities.
Click here book a stand to book your booth space now to secure prime locations.