KEY REASONS TO EXHIBIT
- INMEX Vietnam is the largest and most established marine and offshore exhibition in Vietnam.
- With the government’s support and private businesses’ investments amounting to USD1-1.5 billion by the year 2020 in the maritime industry in Vietnam, this sector is set to develop and grow rapidly.
- Numerous trade deals are projected to be signed between Vietnam and other countries in the coming years. However, as the number and capacity of ports are considered insufficient for the current economic growth, the prospects for growth and expansion in the maritime industry is enormous.
- National pavilions will feature traditional maritime “powerhouses” like China, Korean, Singapore and The Netherlands.
- Strong support from local government bodies and industry associations such as (Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Industry & Trade, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Netherlands Maritime Technology, Norwegian Maritime Exporters, Society of Maritime Industries (SMI).
- Pre-event marketing efforts will feature direct mail, public relations, email marketing, social networks, media and association partners to attract your target buyers and visitors.
- The shipbuilding industry in Vietnam is ranked 5th globally. The Vietnamese government has pledged to invest in this industry to increase the output capacity and raise technology levels.
- Strong media coverage by local and international TV channels, websites, magazines, trade publications and newspapers. Pre-event marketing efforts will feature direct mail, public relations, email marketing, social networks, media and association partners and others to attract your target buyers and visitors.
- INMEX Vietnam 2021 is not limited to an exhibition, but it will feature also Conferences, Technical Seminars, B2B Meetings and Networking Events to help maximize your business opportunities.
- As a part of the road-show activities leading to MTA Vietnam 2021 (the 18th International Precision Engineering, Machine Tool and Metalworking Exhibition & Conference), taking place 7-10 July 2021 in Ho Chi Minh City, INMEX Vietnam will feature cross-over activities designed to connect maritime and offshore industry professionals with the leading manufacturing technology specialists to share knowledge and discuss business opportunities. Also included in the programme will be live product displays and welding demonstrations.
Click here to Book a stand to book your booth space to secure prime locations.
WHY BA RIA- VUNG TAU?
Home of the Industry
Vietnam’s oil & gas hub.
Highest RGDP per capita in Vietnam.
Most important location for seaports and logistics services in Vietnam.
Strong metal working and machinery industries linked to the shipping and oil industries.
1.5 hours’ drive from Ho Chi Minh City via the HCMC – Long Thanh – Dau Giay expressway and National Highway 51.
World class port system serves as international transshipment gateway accommodating vessels up to 200,000 DWT.
28 operating ports in the area with a total capacity of 98 million tons per year.
15 industrial zones in the province with a total industrial land of 8,510ha in close proximity to National Highway 51.
The only deep-water port in Southern Vietnam, Cai Mep-Thi Vai international port.